Monday, November 12, 2012

Getting Back To It

I've been absent for a while. We homeschool 3 of our 4 children and that's been keeping me busy. We have a 6th, 3rd and 1st grader this year along with a 3.5 year old! We do weekly nature walks and that leaves little time for crafting. I tried starting a snowflake a couple of nights ago, but I missed my join! I couldn't believe it. I'm going to be trying again soon and hoping to make an order of some thread soon! I can't wait!
  My husband's grandmother passed away yesterday, so we'll be heading to the States to see his parent's on Friday. The memorial service isn't until the last week of the month, hoping the logistics of that get worked out easily.
  Hoping to post photos of something that actually worked out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment