Sunday, July 8, 2012

Quite a day

Well, Mike and I haven't been feeling well lately. Mike found out yesterday that he has Strep. I decided to go to walk-ins today and found out I have a sinus infection, Strep and fluid behind my ear drum. We're both on antibiotics now.
   On a tatting note. I'm over halfway done with Mary Konior's Spinning Wheel glass mat! YA!!! It's coming together really well. I'll take pictures as soon as it's done and blocked. My next project is going to be a doily she has in Tatting Patterns. It's from Hostess Set. It's the centerpiece. I can't wait to get it started! I don't have two skeins of the same color in ANYTHING, so I'm going to need to find some coordinating colors and use them together and hope it looks okay.
  Well, I'm off. Have a couple more things left to do today before I can TRY and get my tatting finished!! Hopefully I can start blocking it tonight, we'll see though, if not I'll be blocking tomorrow! YA!!!!

2 comments:

  1. :o( Hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're both feeling better soon! I'm looking forward to seeing your Spinning Wheel!

    ReplyDelete