Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cleaning, Ordering, no Tatting

This has been a BUSY week! Sunday was church, Monday, swimming lessons, Tuesday, Y Kids, Wednesday, open house book sale (here) and Kids Club, Thursday, Y Kids, Friday, grocery shopping and Aurora's Sick Kids appointment (she wants Mike to bring her, her two little sisters AND her big brother!). They take the train and the city bus. They get SO excited! They are always counting down to her next appointment there so they can take the train, the bus and eat at Sick Kids. Saturday is actually a day off before Mike goes back to work for 4 days and then we leave for the States for 5 days and I can pick up about half of my new books for school, some new Lizbeth thread and some new tatting books!!! YA!!!!! That's going to be SO NICE!!! I'll do my happy dance!
 On another note, my new LaCossette shuttles are on their way over the "pond" and should hopefully arrive before the week is out! YA!!! I can't wait!! I'll take pictures and post them when they arrive!
  I'm HOPING to get some tatting done tonight, but for some reason whenever I start something I screw it up partway in and I can't seem to undo my mistakes! So, I'll see if there's anything on, make my chocolate milk and sit down after a long day of cleaning and running around and try and relax and tat.
  Here's hoping!

2 comments:

  1. My two new LaCossette shuttles are also on the way! We'll have to compare our choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see yours! Isn't it exciting?!

      Delete