Thursday, March 15, 2012

The force is NOT with me

I have found that as I've gotten older that I'm not quite as coordinated as I used to be. Yesterday while trying to poke potatoes for baked potatoes before baking them I stabbed the meaty part of my hand on my thumb. It went pretty deep, but I didn't end up needing stitches. After the children went to bed I decided I'd try and start tatting another one of Jon's snowflakes. Well, after a couple of false starts I decided maybe I should try a different snowflake, so I did. And, after trying that one a couple of times I decided that maybe last night I wasn't meant to make anything, SO, I'll try again today. Those snowflakes are entirely too beautiful to not try again. When the children are tucked away soundly (or elsewhere playing), I shall pull out my tatting again and try again to conquer another project. I will not be beaten by thread (no matter how beautiful it is). :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment