Thursday, March 29, 2012

So Exhausted!

There was a homeschool book sale yesterday afternoon in our home, didn't do TOO badly, almost no one showed up though. I was SO exhausted by the end of the day, I didn't think I'd get ANYTHING done as far as tatting goes last night. To my surprise, I got a point and a half done on my snowflake! I'm getting WAY better at reading diagrams (ya!) and it's not looking half bad, although, it'll look WAY better once blocked.
 Tomorrow is the much anticipated trip to Sick Kids for Mike and our kids! I'll drop them off at the train station in the morning and have most of the rest of the day to myself! It's so exciting! This NEVER happens. I have no idea what I'll do with myself, honestly, I'll probably get bored after not too long, but maybe I'll make a good dent in my snowflake!

No comments:

Post a Comment