Saturday, April 21, 2012

I DID IT!!!!!

I did it!!! It took till my 3rd or 4th time, but I did it!!! I started a wild rose center to make a snowflake rose and it actually looks like a rose! YA!!! Here it is.
My teacup shuttle by LaCossette! The thread is Raspberry Frappe by Lizbeth, size 20. I'll be making it (hopefully) into a snowflake. I'm so excited!!! Can't wait to get it done to show off. Looking forward to making more. It really isn't that hard to make, kinda surprising, once you get the hang of it it's pretty easy. Glad I didn't give up.
 Thanks to all of you who read my blog. It's nice to know I'm not just talking to myself. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Your rose center looks perfect! I'm tempted to pull my rose snowflake book off the shelf and try out some of the patterns... maybe with my next skein of HDT.

    I love your teacup shuttle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beeeuuuutifuuul! Good for you. Pretty shuttle and thread, too!
    Fox ; ))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wild rose is just beautiful!! Love the color you chose!! :)

    ReplyDelete