Monday, April 9, 2012

Pictures!

Here are the pictures I promised earlier.
This is my latest tatting. It's not the greatest, it's actually rife with mistakes, but it's halfway done. It's one of Jon Yusoffs snowflakes from Elegant Tatted Gems. The bag is one of my new ones from Debbie at DS9 Designs. I LOVE IT!!!! The shuttles are two of my favorites (what am I saying, ALL my shuttles from LaCrossette are my favorite!). The two pictures below this one are my blue rose bag from the outside and a close up of one of the BEAUTIFUL roses! (I REALLY like blue roses in case you hadn't noticed).

These books are my three new (new to me) Mary Konior books. I found two of them on Amazon for $20 or less! (used)
These are my threads that I ordered. There are Lizbeth threads here, Olympus Threads (I think it's Olympus), a Flora thread in size 10 and some HDT by Marilee Rockley and some thread samples of Sulky threads from Lace Lovin Librarian!
This is my other tatting bag that I ordered from DS9 Designs. I love it as much as the blue rose one she made me. It was so very sweet of her to make these for me and I appreciate it so very much.

7 comments:

  1. With a bag as pretty as that, who cares about mistakes? I love all of my Mary Konior books, and LaCossette's shuttles are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super excellent price on the MK books!
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're they?! They both went WAY down in price suddenly, so I scooped them up while I had the chance. Now I think I only have one left to get.

      Delete
  3. Your snowflake is looking really nice to me!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I'm hoping to finish it this week. I have so many new threads I want to try!

      Delete
  4. Hi Carol, just found your blog! Love your blue rose fabric and you were very lucky to find three Mary Konior books at such a great price - well done you! They are some of my very favourite books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm glad you like it, I love your blog too!

      Delete